Pickup and Local Delivery Policy
As we continue to monitor the status of Covid-19, we are taking every step to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff. We are open for pickup, local delivery, and social distancing shopping. (Last Updated: January 2022)
• For same day pickup, we require a 2 hour notice (please place your order 2 hours before closing time). If you require a rush order, please contact us to see whether we can accommodate your pickup time, otherwise your order will default to the next business day if we cannot fulfill it in time. We will send you a notification when your order is ready for pickup.
• Please have your order confirmation or pickup notification ready when you come to pickup.
• All plants and flowers are considered live goods, and require close care to prevent damages. Please pickup your order by your selected date and time. Once packaged, we will not be liable for any damages for your order. If you cannot make it for pickup, please contact us in advance to make arrangements. Otherwise, it is your responsibility to come pickup on time. via Terms & Conditions
When can we deliver?
• We deliver on every Saturday and Sunday of the week. The cut off time will be Thursday before 11:00PM, please place your order before the cut off time so we can better accommodate your orders.
What is the minimum order required?
• A minimum of $60 order is required for local delivery, and there is a $10 delivery fee. All orders over $100 (before taxes) will be entitled to free delivery.
How far can we deliver?
• Our local delivery service will deliver within 5 km from our store to your location. If you are slightly outside the 5 km radius, but still within the downtown area and would like to arrange a delivery, please email or call us first to see if an arrangement can be made. Contact Us
Live outside of Toronto?
• Depending on availability, our local delivery service may deliver to other parts of Toronto. For customers in the Scarborough, Markham, or Richmond Hill regions, please email or call us first to see if an arrangement can be made. Please note that the minimum order required is $150 for orders outside of our store location, and there is a $10 delivery fee. Contact Us
• All condo/apartment owners, please be present at the lobby for pickup when your order arrives, as our driver will only deliver to the lobby of the condo/apartment complex. Please leave any information for the driver in the notes section (e.g. buzz codes, special instructions). We will send you a message when your order is out for delivery.
**Important** If you are not home when your order arrives, our driver will leave your order with the concierge (condo), or front door of your unit (condo), or front door (house). Please ensure someone will be present to pick up the order. Our driver will not be taking your order back to our store. Please contact us as soon as possible to make arrangements.
If you have any other questions regarding our pickup or delivery services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Queens Fruit Market & Plants